RE: Full Schema Sample

I doubt you'll find one schema that exercises all the possibilities (it
probably can't be done), but there is an extensive test suite for XML schema
at http://www.w3.org/XML/2004/xml-schema-test-suite/index.html

Unfortunately most of the schema documents are rather trivially small, but
if you can handle these then you can probably handle most things.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/