From: xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of wilde825@planet.nl
Sent: 04 April 2008 20:17
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Subject: [xmlschema-dev] <none>

Hello XML-Schema devvers,

Is there anyone who can give me more information about the development of
newer Schema version like 2.0? I'd need more support for checking
co-relation (or how they call it) and using validation based on attribute
value. If XML Schema isn't being activily developed anymore I can look
further.

I hope someone can share this information, because Google wasn't being my
best friend.

Hope to here from anyone soon!

Robert de Wilde

wilde825@planet.nl