jaxb vs jaxp for XML validation

From: dave <ceek63@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:04:49 -0800 (PST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Given an XSD schema with key/keyref constraints,
which XML processing to use- JAXB or JAXP?

 JAXB is great because I get Marshal/Unmarshal
capability. But JAXB 1.0 doesn't seem to support
Key/Keyref constraint validation. JAXP seems to
support this Key constraint validation in XSD. But,
one has to implement Marshal/Unmarshal which doesn't
come free here.

 Obviously in my case, I do need to construct Java
object for the incoming XML and vice-versa.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs