Re: Invalid: derivation of complex type by restriction of simple type not allowed

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:02:57 -0000
To: <schlamp@gmx.de>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi Kai,

The schema snippet you present is illegal.  There are some cases when simple
types can restrict complex types (and possibly vice versa) but this isn't
one of them.

If you could say what you would like to do then perhaps someone can suggest
how to do it.

Cheers,

Pete Cordell
Codalogic
for XML Schema to C++ data binding visit
 http://www.codalogic.com/lmx/