Re: Mixed content and empty content

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 13:46:31 -0000
To: "Shlomo Yona" <S.Yona@F5.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

XSD doesn't allow you to restrict the text part of mixed content in any way.
Relax-NG has a mechanism to do this and it would be nice if XSDL could do
something similar.  (The Relax-NG construct is something like <value> or
<data>.)

Pete.

P.S. Thanks Michael.
Pete Cordell
Codalogic
for XML Schema to C++ data binding visit
 http://www.codalogic.com/lmx/