RE: redefining base element integer

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:35:23 +0100
To: "'Willi Weichselbaumer'" <williweichselbaumer@hotmail.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
You can define these types using list or union in the way I suggested. You
don't need to redefine the schema types to achieve this. These types are
different types, in a different namespace, that can be defined in their own
I think the XForms draft is pretty defective in the way these types are
defined (the XSLT/XQuery groups have raised a formal comment saying so) but
there's nothing to stop you defining them.
Michael Kay