Re: xsd queries

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:14:03 +0100
To: "Tan Beng Soon" <bengsoon82@hotmail.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Presumably your schema specifies that an NCName type should be used.  An
NCName shouldn't have a colon in it.  See:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xml-names-20060816/#NT-NCName

I've always considered NCName to stand for No Colon Name, but can't actually
find anything that says that.  It's an easy way to remember it though.

HTH,

Pete.
Pete Cordell
Tech-Know-Ware Ltd
for XML Schema to C++ data binding visit
 http://www.tech-know-ware.com/lmx/
 http://www.codalogic.com/lmx/