From: Michael Kay [mailto:mike@saxonica.com]
Sent: 2007年5月11日 15:49
To: Le, Yongnian; xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Cc: Jones, Kevin; Yu, Zhiqiang
Subject: RE: is there any formal commercial identity constraint cases

Thanks for the explanation. I'm not aware of any public domain material that can be used for performance benchmarking of schema processors, whether it's concerned with identity constraints or anything else. Is there any particular reason why you think identity constraints should be a problem, as distinct from, say, validation of strings against complex regular expressions?

Michael Kay

http://www.saxonica.com/