RE: is there any formal commercial identity constraint cases

From: Le, Yongnian <yongnian.le@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 09:43:02 +0800
To: "Michael Kay" <mike@saxonica.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
CC: "Jones, Kevin" <kevin.jones@intel.com>, "Yu, Zhiqiang" <zhiqiang.yu@intel.com>
I mean that whether there is any real customer case which contains identity constraint for us to use that as benchmark to measure performance of identity constraint support. Currently I only found there are hundreds of identity constraint unit cases in w3c XML Test Suite, but I am afraid that all of them are not representative enough in the real world used by customer.

Best Regards

Yongnian