Re: Schema 1.1: xs:anyEnumeration considered?

Original Message From: "David Ezell" <David_E3@...>
> Pete Cordell wrote:
> >Doesn't the fact the users need educating more about it just prove that
> it is an insiders
> >trick?
>
> Well, AFAIK the "trick" originated with some folks at OASIS: they might
> take umbrage at being referred to as "insiders", especially where XML
> Schema is concerned :-).  At least OASIS is where my XML language
> groups learned about it.

See, it took an entire standards organisation to come up with that trick.
Even the W3C couldn't think of it.  It must surely be the trickiest trick of
all :-)

And make no mistake, OASIS are insiders. They're all part of the conspiracy
:-)

Pete.
Pete Cordell
Tech-Know-Ware Ltd