Re: schemaLocation

Hi,

One can think of many ways to do schema association, each have good
points and bad points.
One bad point with your variant is that you reserve an infinite number
of attributes, one in each possible namespace.
Anyway - the spec does not force you to use schema instance attributes,
the application that processes a document is free to take the schema
from wherever it wants so you can eventually implement your application
to look for schemaLocation attributes in different namespaces and use
them to find schemas - note that those schemas need to define also the
schemaLocation attribute.

Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina