RE: dc and dcterms in the same schema

Rania,

The UPA message means the content model is ambiguous, meaning for a given
instance the parser may not be able to tell how to match a node with a
specific declaration to validate it.  This can occur with the use of xsd:any
or with repeated includes of the same element or with "unbounded"
occurrences.  Would need to see your schema to find the problem.

Regarding the includes, you could create a local copy of the included
schemas and remove the unwanted elements from it.  As long as they are not
required, an instance of the edited version should validate against the
unedited one.  Then include your local edited copy.  (And BTW - shouldn't
you use imports rather than includes since you want to use your own
namespace instead of DC's?)

Paul Kiel

W. Paul Kiel

xmlHelpline.com Consulting

paul@xmlhelpline.com

work: 919-846-0224

cell: 919-449-8801

website: http://www.xmlhelpline.com

Your helpline for Xml, Xslt, and data integration solutions.

  _____