XML Schema Validation

From: Andrea Nucci <nucci@ancitel.it>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:42:03 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I'm using the xml schema and the xml file (Nascita.xml) here attached.

I've tried to validate the xml file using the W3C Schema Validator
(http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv) and libxml 2.6.26
(http://www.xmlsoft.org)

The results are different:
- the W3C Schema Validator validates my file
- libxml2 validator returns "The schema document 'BaseTypes.xsd' cannot
be imported, since it was already included or redefined"

Anyone can help me to understand why this happens? And how to solve or
avoid my problem...
Thank you in advance.

--
Andrea Nucci