RE: Online validator: '[', ']', and '-' freely accepted in patterns

From: Dave Evans <dme@sirius-software.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:25:52 EST
To: MIKE@SAXONICA.COM
Cc: HT@INF.ED.AC.UK, XMLSCHEMA-DEV@W3.ORG

Michael, thank you very much for the reply.  The posting you referenced was
very helpful, and I hope that the 17 Nov 2006 proposal is acted upon quickly.

By the way, do you know where I can look to find a list of processors which
at least claim to be conformant?  XSV allows the pattern "." to match
"&#xD;", and it also allows unescaped right-square brackets in patterns, for
instance.  Although the long-standing defects in the recommendation are
(favorite adjective from the problem log), I don't think either of these XSV
defects can be blamed on the recommendation.

Thanks again.  Dave Evans.