xsd:any and its processContents and namespace attribute

From: Shlomo Yona <S.Yona@F5.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:31:15 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hello,

When using both processContents and namespace attributes in an xsd:any
which one of the two has precedence?

For example:

<xsd:any namespace="##other" processContents="skip"/>

Should I just skip when processing or should I skip only if the
namespace of the observed element in the XML instance is from a
namespace other than the target namespace of the schema?

Thanks.

Shlomo.