[ANN] Codalogic LMX V3.4 C++ data binding released

From: Pete Cordell <petexmldev@tech-know-ware.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:19:03 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Recently Tech-Know-Ware Ltd has changed it's name to Codalogic Ltd.

We've also recently released v3.4 of LMX, our XML to C++ data binding tool.
This new version now fully supports schema's polymorphic extension and
restriction mechanisms.

You can find out more about the tool at:

I've attached various bits of HTML that I would be most grateful if they
could be put on the W3C schema page (http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema).  If the
HTML needs tweaking, please let me know.

The original LMX entry can now be removed.

Many thanks,

Pete Cordell
for XML Schema to C++ data binding visit