RE: including a schema document multiple times

From: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:40:23 +0100
To: "'Sandy Gao'" <sandygao@ca.ibm.com>, "'Wolfgang Jeltsch'" <wolfgang@jeltsch.net>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
It claims to be carefully worded, but many readers would disagree! In
particular, it relies on the concept of two schema components being
"identical", which is nowhere defined. In fact it is explicitly undefined:
in 3.4.6 we read "conforming implementations may disagree as to whether
components are identical".
Michael Kay