Re: using types from an included file in a different namespace

Sorry Leo,

I think Michael is right, I replied too quickly.
XercesJ 2 points to point 4.2 from
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#src-resolve when it reports the error:

src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving component 'ns2:myType'. It was detected
that 'ns2:myType' is in namespace 'http://mynamespace2', but components
from this namespace are not referenceable from schema document
'file:/C:/.../A.xsd'. If this is the incorrect namespace, perhaps the
prefix of 'ns2:myType' needs to be changed. If this is the correct
namespace, then an appropriate 'import' tag should be added to
'file:/C:/.../A.xsd'.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina