Re: using types from an included file in a different namespace

Hi Leo,

You should be able to make references to components defined in F.xsd
from A.xsd as you describe but the best way to tell is to provide a cut
down sample schemas to show what you mean exactly.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com