Re: SV: SV: Any wildcard and the .NET validator?

Hi Zafar Abbas,

I used 1.1.x and 2.0.x:

System.Xml.XmlValidating Reader validation 1.1.x
Validating example.xml
Validation Error: Could not find schema information for the element
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:em'. An error occurred at
file:///G:/example.xml, (22, 110).
Validation Error: Could not find schema information for the element
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:br'. An error occurred at
file:///G:/example.xml, (22, 141).
Validation Error: Could not find schema information for the element
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:strong'. An error occurred at
file:///G:/example.xml, (22, 156).

Document is invalid

--------------------------------

System.Xml.XmlReader schema validation 2.x
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:br'.
Validation Error: Could not find schema information for the element
'http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml:strong'.

Document is invalid

I think the specific versions I am using are (v1.1.4322 and v2.0.50727).
Also, I tried to see if it was the mixed="true" definition throwing it
off. I created a new non-mixed example and removed that from the
declaration and got the same errors.

Thanks,
Jeff