Fra: Xan Gregg [mailto:xan.gregg@jmp.com]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2006 15:10
Til: Bryan Rasmussen
Cc: lists@jeffrafter.com; xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Emne: Re: SV: SV: Any wildcard and the .NET validator?

I don't see what the confusion is. Text nodes are allowed because
DescriptionType has mixed=true, and xhtml element nodes are allowed
because of the <any> particle. The lax value only means that
unrecognized xhtml element nodes won't be assessed for validity, but
recognized xhtml element nodes will be assessed. Element nodes in
other namespaces (e.g., RDF) are disallowed outright.

xan