RE: Schema Validator

Some users have had good luck with the Schema Quality Checker [1].  That
tool does not validate instances against schemas.  Its sole purpose is to
look at your schema, explain any outright errors, and (if I remember
correctly) sometimes to warn you of things that are technically correct
but suspect.  An FAQ about it is at [2].

Noah

[1] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsqc

[2] http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmlsqc/faq

Noah Mendelsohn