Schema Validator

From: Grattan, Steven <grattans@visa.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:29:59 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm new to XML Schemas. I've submitted a schema for validation by your
tool but I can't understand the output. Is it possible to indicate where
in the schema the errors are occurring and possible suggestions for
resolutions?

I know it's a big ask but newbies need the most help.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

This email (including attachments) is confidential and is solely intended for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, use or store this email in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Visa Europe on +44 (0)20 7937 8111.