RE: Tool for flattening distributed XML schemas

Andreas,

I had this same need and created a pair of XSLTs to do the job.  The first simply walks the "includes" and merges them
all into a single result.  The second takes the result and eliminates duplicate or colliding global components and
alphabetizes the rest.

Because this is a bit of a hack on my part, I am happy to share it with you, but I don't have it published anywhere
outside our Consortium.  Ping me offline if you are interested.

Cheers,
Paul

W. Paul Kiel
HR-XML Consortium
paul@hr-xml.org
Attend HR-XML in Barcelona, October 2006