Re: conditional expression

From: Jack Lindsey <tuquenukem@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 23:56:47 -0400
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Noah:

So you are saying these upcoming working drafts will support value-based
co-occurrence constraints?

Does this also imply that the WG has decided not to pursue the often
requested more seamless integration with Schematron in favour of reinventing
the wheel, but a smaller wheel?

Cheers
                  Jack Lindsey

>From: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
>To: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
>CC: Debora Vanni <debora.vanni@tvblob.com>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
>Subject: Re: conditional expression
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:52:42 -0400
>

>Requests for this or similar function are made regularly.  As I have
>mentioned on this list before, the XML Schema WG is working hard on
>proposals for features that would provide for expressing such constraints
>in the upcoming version of the XML Schema Language, i.e. XML Schema 1.1.
>If you're interested, look for features in upcoming working drafts that
>allow you to express "co-occurrence constraints".
>
>Noah

>Noah Mendelsohn
>IBM Corporation
>One Rogers Street
>Cambridge, MA 02142
>1-617-693-4036

Play Q6 for your chance to WIN great prizes.
http://q6trivia.imagine-live.com/enca/landing