xsd:any processContents lax, how does this affect an application level strict processing?

From: Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:01:54 +0100
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi
I was just thinking, if I have xsd:any processContents lax at some point,
and I set my processor to do strict processing, the state of the document as
a whole at the end of the process - this is a document that has been
processed lax, so long as the subtree requiring lax validation has been
'instantiated' (I would prefer a better word in a markup context). Of course
I realize that the rest of the document has been processed strict, but what
I get out is a result that says no errors when processed lax, correct?

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen