Re: XML Schema

Why was it so restricted and is that a good thing in your opinion?

I mean it is not very orthogonal when compared to XPointer, XSLT, XQuery and
Schematron.

Cheers  Jack Lindsey

>From: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson)
>To: Chandrasekhar A <chandrashekarrvt@gmail.com>
>CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
>Subject: Re: XML Schema
>Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:29:53 +0000

MSNŽ Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.