Re: xs:choice and xs:sequence question

Hi Dave,

I doubt any processor validates your schema, the obvious error is that
you use both ref and type attributes on xs:element, see for instance:

 > <xs:element ref="DescriptionMessage" type="Description"
 > minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded" />

Then, inside the same content model no matter if you use different
models like choice or sequence the element declaration must be
consistent, that means you cannot have something like

<xs:choice>
  <xs:sequence>
   <xs:element name="a" type="Type1"/>
  </xs:sequence>
  <xs:sequence>
   <xs:element name="a" type="Type2"/>
  </xs:sequence>
</xs:choice>

If you still have problems please post a full cut down sample schema.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com