RE: Datatypes Repository?

You should also look at the "XBRL Global Common Dictionary"

http://www.xbrl.org/int/gcd/2005-08-15/gcd-overview-2005-08-15.htm

The Core GCD defines a set of elements, tuple structures and datatypes which
provide a foundation for the GCD.

The Main Data Types taxonomy provides a set of elements to extend the basic
information represented in the core taxonomy.  Among other things, it
defines various types of third party agent (banker, accountant, lawyer,
underwriter etc.), types of entity contact (investor relations, sales,
technical etc), types of website (media relations etc.), types of general
contact (day, night, emergency etc), types of address (street, postal) and
types of phone number (mobile, landline etc.)

The Countries Taxonomy provides elements representing countries based on the
International Standards Organisation (ISO) countries standard.

The Languages Taxonomy provides elements representing languages based on the
ISO languages standard

The Exchanges Taxonomy provides elements representing stock exchanges based
on the ISO market identification code (MIC) standard

The Currencies Taxonomy provides elements representing currencies based on
the ISO currencies standard.

The Entry-point Taxonomy and the Presentation Taxonomy provide convenient
single points of entry or reference to the GCD for those wishing to use the
GCD DTS.  The Entry-point taxonomy simply imports all the GCD components.
The Presentation Taxonomy does the same but adds a presentation linkbase so
that the elements and components can be viewed in a structured and
intelligible way.  In practice, prospective users and reviewers will want to
use the Presentation Taxonomy to view and understand the GCD, but taxonomy
authors may want to import the Entry-point Taxonomy so they are not
encumbered by the presentation of the full GCD content.  They can then
select or organise the presentation of relevant GCD elements via their own
presentation linkbase(s).