Image information in XML

From: Shashikala Shamarao <shashikala_shamarao@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi,

Currently I am stuck with a problem realted to image in XML.

I want to know how can I send image information in XML like below.

My XML response should look like:

<Results>
<Result>
<attributes></attributes>
<image>contains binary data</image>
</Result>
<Result>
<attributes></attributes>
<image>contains binary data</image>
</Result>
<Result>
<attributes></attributes>
<image>contains binary data</image>
</Result>

</Results>

I looked at multipart MIME, these define a boundary at the begining say "bounary1" and at the end of every content whose mime type is different, boundary will be defined. What I am wondering is, is it possible to define boundary for each element <Result>, so I can send the bit by bit information to the parser instead of waiting for the whole document to be created in memory and then sending it to parser?

Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Shashi