Migration from DTD to XSchema

From: Henry Luo <henryluo@vibrasoft.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 02:40:46 +0800
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi, Everyone

I'm new to this list. I'm not sure whether the following question has
been asked.

I'm planning to migrate out from DTD to XML Schema on some of our XML files.
However, I cannot find the equivalent of the DTD Entity declaration in
XML Schema, or is there?

So does it mean that I can only convert the element and attribute schema
from DTD to XML Schema, and still have to leave entity declarations in DTD?

Henry