Re: Must You Specify mixed="true" on extended types?

Hi Mike,

See my previous post, in this case the content type is the same as the
one of the base type - the mixed value on the extended type is actually
ignored and the one from the base type is used.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com