Re: Chameleon includes and wildcard intersections

From: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik@4commerce.de>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:47:41 +0200
To: Kasimier Buchcik <kbuchcik@4commerce.de>
Cc: XML-SCHEMA <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 18:31 +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
> Hi,
> This is an issue which gives me a headache for a long time;
> Libxml2 still behaves like Xerces, and I got the
> impression we don't work correct here, since the responses
> to questions about _when_ namespace-conversion should occur,
> seemed to condense to "build the schema first, then convert
> the namespaces".

Or alternatively, the question would be: convert-namespaces
after references to attribute groups have been resolved and
complete wildcards have been build? If yes, then this seems
to implicate the need to preserve the chameleon origin of
such a component, until (if at all) such a referece can be
resolved. So individual moments for namespace-conversion?