Advice, please: Restricting wild cards in anonymous types

From: Grimaldi, Linda L. <Linda.L.Grimaldi@mdnt.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:46:51 -0400
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
I am working with a "standard" schema that allows <xs:any,
namespace="##other" ... in its complex types.  The problem I am having
is that, since the complex types are anonymous, I don't seem to be able
to restrict (or extend) them in the usual way.  Is there any way around
this issue, some other way to restrict the xs:any to a specific element
that is local to my own namespace?

Thanks,

Linda Grimaldi