RE: No, I Don't Want No Namespace!

Your xsi:schemaLocation looks wrong. The first string should be the
namespace URI, that is http://www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel rather than
www.xyzcorp.com/Vessel. The second string should be a location URI rather
than a Windows filename. I suspect that XMLSpy lets you get away with the
incorrect location URI, but is tripping up on the incorrect namespace URI.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/