Schema help

From: Chandrasekhar A <chandrashekarrvt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:50:35 +0530
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello All,

       I am developing XML schema for my application. I struck up
while writing XSD. Please can any body help.

My requriment is :
   We have to support diffirent type of task. Each task is in XML
format. I have a tag called type and parameter type as a elements in
XSD. If task type is type1, only subset of parameters type I have
support. If task type is type2, only subset of parameters type I have
support. Parameters type is global tag - contains all the parameter
types for all tasks. My question is
if ( task type = 'type1' )
{
 parameter type 1