Re: schema design for one element, multiple types

So, of course, after I read this, I realize that the complexType "foo1"
is unnecessarily complicated in the example I gave.  This is because I
need to add attributes to the "foo" element
	(i.e. <foo name="foo_name">some_value</foo>)

Thanks again,
-kevin