xhtml:emph in hasFactAndProperty schema

From: Lucian Holland <lefh@decisionsoft.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:18:25 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,

Obviously not a big deal, but I was a little surprised to find that the
hasFactAndProperty schema available at
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-hasFactAndProperty doesn't validate
against the schema for schemas when an XHTML schema is available because
it uses the non-existent "xhtml:emph" element in place of (I assume)
"xhtml:em" in some of the documentation. Although the XHTML schemas are
only a w3c note, the element doesn't appear in the official DTDs
either... Is this a mistake or am I missing something here?

Lucian

--
Lucian Holland, Technical Architect    +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                   http://www.decisionsoft.com