RE: Versioning of XML Schema and namespaces

I never said that catalogs couldn't handle this problem...sorry if it sounded like I was saying that.  I was just making the simple point that if you don't trust the sender to put a valid integer in some attribute or to order elements a certain way why are you so willing to trust that they will put the "right" public ID in the document?

pvb