Re: [Bulk] Trying to Understand Complex Abstract Types: How ToDefine?

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:13:01 +0000
To: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@innodata-isogen.com>
Cc: xml-schema-dev <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

It's been a _long_ time since I came close to understanding
architectural forms in detail, and I've never looked at DITA, so I'll
suspend further comment until I have time to look at DITA -- could you
recommend a good starting point/overview?

                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk