Re: Online instance validation - just not working

From: Dave Evans <dme@sirius-software.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 15:38:04 EDT
To: CMSMCQ@ACM.ORG
Cc: XMLSCHEMA-DEV@W3.ORG

Hi - the problem, as you diagnosed, was that my web server was
inaccessible outside the firewall.  Sorry for being so foolish
that I didn't think of it - I don't usually tell anyone outside
my organization to use 9204, so I didn't think of it.

any way, but it might be more helpful if your server produced a
message like "address could not be reached" in the eveny it's GET
times out.

Thanks again. Dave.