SV: anyone got good references for knocks against xmlspy

From: Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:50:31 +0100
To: 'Huditsch Roman' <Roman.Huditsch@lexisnexis.at>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Well when I'm thinking of knocks just bugs aren't necessarily that bad,
however bugs that creep in with newer versions strike me as irritating -
such as X validates with professional version 3 and doesn't with enterprise
edition version 3, or stuff like the following:
so it's more like those kinds of negatives that upset me. Although as bugs
are concerned I have found some real howlers from time to time.