SV: performance testing of schemas

From: Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:07:51 +0100
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Cc: "'ht@inf.ed.ac.uk'" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, 'Michael Kay' <mike@saxonica.com>

I think we can see there is a need for this kind of benchmarking
information, and perhaps correlation of benchmarking results with test suite
conformance. I'm going to ask if we can run a project to provide the
benchmarking, especially as it will be important to our future projects and
so forth. Hopefully this will be okayed and we can get this data out there.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen