Re: [Bug report] XSV Restriction Error

Actually, what I get in that case with version="XSV 2.9-1 of 2005/04/14
11:49:27" is

  <bug>validator crash during complete schema preparation</bug>

But back to the question: what if the restriction is in another schema
that imports the definition of the 'strict any' ?

-Anli

--
Anli Shundi                     ashundi@tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.             (919) 969 6518