Combining maxOccurs="unbounded" with all indicator

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 02:24:19 +0000
To: "Xmlschema-dev" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hello all,

Combining maxOccurs="unbounded" with the 'all' indicator doesn't work, but as
far as I can tell, it would achieve what I want.

The dilemma occurs in this Schema snippet:

   <xsd:element name="kcfg">
   <!-- root/document element -->
        <xsd:complexType>
            <xsd:all>
                <xsd:element name="include" maxOccurs="unbounded"
						type="xsd:string"/>
                <xsd:element name="kcfgfile" type="xsd:string"/>
                <xsd:element name="group" maxOccurs="unbounded" >
                    <xsd:complexType>
                        <xsd:sequence>
                            <xsd:element name="entry" type="kcfg:entry"
								 maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
                        </xsd:sequence>
                        <xsd:attribute name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
                    </xsd:complexType>
                </xsd:element>
            </xsd:all>
        </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:element>

What I want, is to allow the include and group elements to exist "unbounded"
amounts of time, freely mixed with the kcfgfile element and each others(as
xsd:all suggests). I don't understand why this restriction in the Schema
design is there.

How do I achieve this -- allow multiple unbounded elements to be freely mixed
with each others and simple elements?

Cheers,

		Frans