Re: substitutionGroup across namespaces

From: George Cristian Bina <george@sync.ro>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:46:24 +0300
To: Mark Proctor <mproctor@codehaus.org>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi Mark,

I guess that the problem was that if the rules.xsd schema was not parsed
yet then when the parser encountered the reference to the rules:class
element it was unable to resolve it.

You may consider using an array of InputSource instead of InputStream
objects and set the systemId for each schema in order to have the schema
   errors reported with the systemId information.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com