Re: automatic generate sml schema

Tibco's TurboXML does it.  So does XML Spy 2004.  oXygen 4.2 can create a
DTD, and from that create an equivalent Schema.  So there are a number of
choices.  I use this facility with some regularity, as I often prefer to
design prototypical instances first rather than diving into the Schema
view.  Writing the Schema first is like doing a painting by generating the
spatial Fourier Transform directly without looking at the canvas.  I.e.,
it doesn't always make for a pretty result.

	Cheers,
		Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates, Director
Information Design, Messaging and Management