RE:AW: Validation problem with user-defined derived complex types - Fix promised

FW: Content Type of complexType must not be 'empty'[ALTOVA Case #....

Good to know.....

Hi Jack,

I'm happy to report this issue has been fixed for an upcoming service pack
which should be available for download from our website as early as
tomorrow.

Please excuse us for this inconvenience and in the meantime thanks for
reporting this to us!

Thank you

Best regards,

... Altova, Inc. - markup your mind!

>From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@lexisnexis.at>
>To: "George Cristian Bina" <george@oxygenxml.com>
>CC: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
>Subject: AW: AW: Validation problem with user-defined derived complex types
>Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:06:49 +0100
>

>Thank you very much!
>So I think I better report this as a XMLSpy bug...
>
>wbr,
>Roman

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
  Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNŽ Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.