( A or B ) or both

From: Frans Englich <frans.englich@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:14:06 +0000
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello,

For an XML Schema complexType, I would like to specify such that it must
contain either of the elements A or B, but it /may/ also contain them
both(but at a minimum must A or B be there). In other words, I'm talking
about a logical OR.

How is this done? If i put minOccurs="0" on A and B, that allows none of them
to be there. Somehow must the relation between the two be expressed.

BTW, for another Schema of mine, I need to allow XHTML markup in some
elements, in a way possible to validate. Should I simply reference the
"block" element group in XHTML 1.0's XSD?

Cheers,

		Frans