RE: Including schemata with duplicate referents

(I am not sure if circular inclusion is allowed or not.  It is not explicitly disallowed, and the wording of "Schema Representation Constraint: Inclusion Constraints and Semantics" does not help clarify this aspect.  Either an explicit prohibition or an explanatory note saying that circularity is allowed would have been very helpful.  It is curious that there is a note explaining that multiple inclusion is not an error but there is no note explaining that mutual inclusion is not an error.)

Unless you have circular include/imports, you should always be able to perform the include/import at the schema component level after fully building the "valid schema".  No?

Alessandro Triglia
OSS Nokalva